A booking request for Na Škaluc can be made via email, telephone, or the reservation form on the website. You will then receive the proposal by email. Once you confirm the booking via email, we will book the accommodation for you, confirming the trip and making the booking binding. After confirming the trip, a deposit of 30% of the total cost is required. The remaining 70% must be paid no later than one month before arrival.

Arrival and departure

Your accommodation is available for you from 3:00 PM on the day of arrival. Arriving earlier? You are welcome to use the common facilities such as the terrace and pool. On the last day of your stay, check-out time is 10:30 AM.

Cancellation & Modification of Your Booking

Unfortunately, there are occasions when a trip cannot proceed. Cancellation at Na Škaluc can only be done via email. A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total amount applies. The following cancellation policy applies from 8 weeks before arrival:

  • 8 weeks – 29 days before departure: 40% of the total cost
  • 28-15 days before departure: 60% of the total cost
  • 14-8 days before departure: 80% of the total cost
  • less than 8 days before departure: 100% of the total cost.

If you want to ensure that you incur no costs in case of a cancellation, we recommend taking out cancellation insurance before booking.

If you wish to make changes to your booking after confirmation, such as rescheduling the trip to another date, adding extra nights, or adjusting the type of accommodation, please contact us via email, and we will try to accommodate your request.



Rooms & Apartments


Photo gallery

Explore south-east Slovenia

Who are we?